Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wino Wednesday...


This week's Wino Wednesday selection is my (Gab) new personal favorite, Chateau Montet's 2010 Bordeax Sauvignon,  12% ABV. It is light, crisp, and dry, exactly what I like to drink in the spring and summer. And at 12% ABV, you can have a few glasses while entertaining and not get comepletely schnockered. (Uh yeah, it is a word, just ask my college friends...)


The price tag is not too shabby, either. It goes for $8.99 at my local wine store, and every time I approach the register with it, I receive kudos from the front-end clerk on my fine selection. Bang for your buck here!
Enjoy, winos! If you have a current fave, please let me know in the comments!!

XOXO

Gab

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gab,
    I love this wine! This IS the wine we shared last week, isn't it??
    I was prepared not to like it because I've been a red wine person for years, but this wonderful, light wine may just cause me to switch!!

    ReplyDelete