Thursday, May 19, 2011

Southern Tier Choklat



This bottle of pure bliss has to be my (Kath) favorite - so far - of the chocolate stouts. The Imperial Choklat Stout - which is in the Black Water Series- is rich in color, body, and just the right balance of chocolate. Maybe it is because it is made with bittersweet Belgian chocolate and chocolate malt so it has a perfect finish. Not sure what it is, but what I do know...is that I love it! 
This is a stout to be sipped and savoured because it does pack a punch!  It is at 11% ABV. 
If you do end up giving this stout a whirl let me know what you think!
(Even though it is a seasonal release I am still finding it on a few local shelves.)
Tootles!
Kath

2 comments:

  1. I love chocolate and I like beer, so it sounds like something I definitely want to try! Does it really have a chocolate taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It tastes like the most delicious, dark bitter-sweet chocolate!

    ReplyDelete