Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pugsley's Signature Series

Pugsley's Signature Series
Imperial Porter 7.1% ABV
Shipyard Brewing Co.

This delish Imperial Porter did not fall short of my expectations.  It was full bodied, dark, smooth, and malty.  It was not bitter and had a nice chocolate finish.  Pugsley...you did good!  It is now one of my favorites in my Porter Playbook!  As for the ABV it was just about 7% so it was not quite a knock you on your derriere porter but it did have enough love to make a little happier. 

I would certainly recommend this porter and I am sure I will be trying more from Shipyard!  I did spy the Pumpkinhead Ale and Blue Fin Stout (Classic Irish Stout).  I found this precious porter priced at just a few cents under $7 for 22oz.

For more information on Shipyard you can go to http://www.shipyard.com/

If you do end up stepping aboard Shipyards deck let me know what you think!

Cheers!
~K~




No comments:

Post a Comment